Regular Over Time + Vehicle & Extras + Door to Door pay.
A successful refrigeration and air conditioning company, with a loyal and large customer base, focusing in leisure and hospitality, are looking to recruit a Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineer.
A smart and diligent refrigeration and air conditioning engineer who isn't afraid of a little hard work, who offers great customer service along with supreme skills in the industry.
The type of equipment you could work on and level to which you work is completely dependent on your skill and your willingness as a wide variety is available for the skilled engineer.
Common examples of equipment types:
- Public House cellar cooling
- Integral and remote commercial kitchen refrigeration equipment
- Bar refrigeration equipment
- Retail air conditioning splits
Desirable but not essential:
- Refrigeration PACK experience
- Multi-split & VRV / VRF experience
- Ventilation experience
Application: To be considered for this role you must have:
- Experience repairing retail refrigeration units
- Air conditioning experience
- F-Gas Cat 1
- A minimum of 5 years industry experience
- Be prepared to work flexible hours
- Have the right to work in the UK
- Full UK Driving License
- Holiday allowance
- Up to 5 weeks holiday, plus bank holidays
- Enhanced allowance for on call ( 1 in 5 weeks on rota - to 10.30pm).
- Contributory pension
- Fuel card, I Phone and android tablet.
40 hours per week.
Salary between £27000 and £30000, wage negotiable depending on experience and additional overtime available.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.