This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-award winning finance organisation that specialises in packaging second charge loans. Based in cutting-edge offices in Cardiff, they enjoy a market-leading position and excellent reputation in the second charge mortgage industry gained through continuous investment in people and technology.
They are a Fast Growth 50 company and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Due to their recent success and ambitious growth plans they are pleased to be expanding the team and are currently recruiting for Second Mortgage Advisers/Bridging and Commercial Advisers
- Making outbound calls to mortgage brokers and IFAs to establish and develop a portfolio of introducers
- Business development and account management
- Source the best financial products for each client whilst treating them fairly
- Be the first point of contact for all your client's needs
- Underwrite loan applications
- Liaise with lending companies
- £16,000 - £20,000 basic salary with an uncapped bonus system (OTE £40,000)
- Training and funding to achieve CeMap 1,2,3 mortgage broker qualifications
- Based in Cardiff with excellent transport links and free parking
- Friendly working environment that is committed to staff development
- Hours of work are Monday to Thursday 9am - 6pm, Friday 9am - 5pm.
If you are looking for a new and exciting opportunity working for a rapidly growing company that can offer competitive salaries, rewards and development opportunities then please forward your latest CV.
The closing deadline for this role is Friday 26th May 2017
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.