This company is looking for an ambitious Web Developer to join their team.
You'll need to be enthusiastic, well organised, love the web and work well in a team. Whether you have industry experience, are a graduate, or are self-taught, they are interested in hearing from anyone with a strong portfolio.
You'll be heavily involved in a range of client projects, working alongside more experienced team members, giving you every chance to hone your skills and show your talent. You'll need to be proactive and willing to put your ideas forward whilst remaining organised and methodical in your approach.
You will work with a variety of clients, from start-ups to FTSE 100 companies, and on their own ventures. Their workload can be fast-paced with some of their projects require a quick turnaround whilst others are longer term giving you something to really get your teeth into.
- Strong (X)HTML/CSS skills and happy to hand-code
- Experience with CMS (e.g. WordPress, Expression Engine, Kentico etc)
- At least a basic understanding of server-side technologies (PHP, .NET, MS SQL Server, MySQL)
- Follow web trends/new technologies
- Understanding of web standards and best practices
- Familiar with Photoshop, Sketch or other design software
- Good self-motivation and time management
- Ability to communicate and listen well in a variety of formal and informal settings with a range of people
- Cross-browser/multi-device compatibility
- Accessibility guidelines (WCAG and W3C)
- Social Media APIs (e.g Facebook, Twitter, YouTube)
- Server-side technologies (PHP, .NET, MS SQL Server, MySQL)
- Version control software (we use Subversion)
- Adobe Illustrator/InDesign
This is a full-time position based at their Cardiff Bay studio.
Get the Recruitment Genius Advantage today. As the UK's largest online recruitment advertising company placing more candidates than anyone else.